Zipline + ATV´s*+ Crocodile Safari River Boat
The ATV´s Tour * that allows you to cross the river (14 times), drive through real trails in the middle of the tropical jungle of Costa Rica with natural viewpoints of the Pacific Ocean and visit a beautiful beach Private, bird watching, wildlife.
In this tour we do not have to take roads, the whole tour for your safety, is done inside private farms in the area.
Crocodile River Tour takes place on the Tárcoles River in the Central Pacific of Costa Rica, 1.5 hours in a safe and comfortable boat. Get close to American alligators of all sizes and observe the abundance of beautiful exotic birds! Enjoy a spectacular landscape of tropical jungle and navigate the dense mangrove channels. See the wild life of the jungle like iguanas, lizards and monkeys and more!
Approximately 6 hours
Hours of Operations
Start times: 8:00am, 9:00am, 10:00am (It is recommended to include lunch for $ 5 per additional person)
Available 7 days a week
- Local Transportation from Hermosa Beach (From Backyard to Jacó), Jacó, Herradura and Quebrada Ganado
- Certified Petzl Equipment
- Certified Guides
- Naturalist guide
- 10 cables, 15 platforms and 3 hanging bridges
- Bottle of water
- Fresh fruits of the season
- Equipment for ATVs (includes helmet and reflective equipment), of the HONDA and SUZUKI brands
Closed-toed shoes (sneakers, etc.)
* For the ATV’S tour, a guarantee deposit with Credit Card is required
No children under 5 years´ old
No sandals, flip flops, or open-toed shoes
The maximum weight is 120 kg
Safety harness maximum circumference: 39” at natural waist
Easy to Intermediate