3 HRS OF FULL ADRENALINE
Jungle, River, and beach trails and paths
This adventure starts in our operation center with a driving test lab, here our certificated tour guide will introduce the vehicle features and explain how to use it safely and with proficiency.
Once you have the proper knowledge and practice, we will go out from our offices to the jungle trails up to our landscape ocean view at the top of the mountain.
Once you get your pics, we start our way down to arrive at our river path, where you will be getting wet “optional”.
The last stop will be at the beach before returning to our center.
Difficulty: Easy to Intermediate
All our fleet is fully automatic, so you will have an easy journey.
Just remember that a driver’s licence is required for driving, this is because we have to cross public roads where to hold a driver’s license is obligatory. US driver’s permits are allowed and regularly used by minors.
We have a driving test lab, if you are not able to drive, we will apply our protocols to help you to enjoy the experience. Options vary according to the person’s characteristics.
THIS ACTIVITY COMPRISES
- Parking in our park
- Certified Tour Guides
- Bottles of water and fruits
- Equipment for ATVs: Helmet and reflective strap.
If you have a question, feel free to visit our FAQ’s page
Improve your experience with these tips
- Comfortable clothing
- Bug spray
- Closed-toed shoes (sneakers, etc.)
- We have boots for renting in place (Highly recommended for beginners)
- No sandals, flip-flops, or open-toed shoes
- The maximum weight is 120 kg
- Kids over 10 years old are welcome (Kids under 10 can go on buggy tours)
- Driver’s license or permit is required
- A guaranteed deposit with Credit Card is required